Friday, May 23, 2014

M&E Wedding

Today I am SO excited to bring you Edwin and Malinda's wedding day! I met Malinda about 2-3 years ago when a good friend of mine gave her my number to shoot at the Old Town Music Hall in downtown El Segundo. Ever since then we kept in touch a bit via facebook, and when I heard she was getting married I just HAD to be there! Malinda is an amazingly sweet and giving person, and so I wanted to make sure had as little to worry about on her big day as possible. Malinda and Ed both come from theatre background so together they are outgoing, funny and downright entertaining! After helping them plan and sharing our ideas the big day came and on March 29th Edwin and Malinda said I do!



How He Asked
After a long week, I was ready for a Friday night out. But before we had dinner, Edwin wanted to make a quick stop at the park.
Pt. Fermin park in San Pedro is a favorite spot, mostly because of the beautiful view from the cliffs overlooking the ocean. Our first non-date (you know, hanging out before anyone says "boyfriend" or "girlfriend") happened there. That evening, we strolled along. I was chatting about various work-related nonsense when Edwin asked me to take off my sunglasses. He wanted to see my eyes as he led me over to a picnic table strewn with roses. It was there that he asked the most beautiful question, and of course I said yes! After some pictures with Edwin's sneaky cousin and sister (they were quite the stealthy accomplices) and some time gazing into the sunset over the water, we celebrated with a sushi dinner!


Congratulations Malinda and Edwin, you are are amazing!



















Photographers- Kylea Tigner & Brian Byrd
Cake- Jina Inn
Venue- Angelus Mountain Center

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these beautiful picture of a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures came out amazing! Great work!

    ReplyDelete